Saturday, January 1, 2022

Scrap Saturday - Quick Quotes

December's Club Q finally showed up on Monday.  I knew I was going to dig right into the kit once I saw the amazing papers.  

I ended up making both of the page kits today.  I could not stop working on the layouts.  They were so easy to do.  I did not even make that many changes to the page design, which is HIGHLY unusual for me.  I tend to use kits as a base to make my own version of it. I did however still gut the papers if a large section was covered.  

DP 1245 - Merry Christmas

With this kit the 'snow' die cuts were very thin and did not look right on the page, so I layered the thicker humps across both pages to mimic snow.  I changed the red flower paper to a tone-on-tone paper from the bonus pack. The Merry Christmas is popped up on foam



DP1246 - The Joy of Christmas

This page kit was the one I had the hiccup with- the quote was missing from the kit.  I improvised and used a vellum quote that was included in the bonus pack. The only other change was I used a .5-inch piece of the blue to overlay the top & bottom of the page to look like washi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...