Thursday, January 13, 2022

Halloween Cutie - CM Full Moon

Today in preparation for the upcoming virtual crop that Creative Memories is hosting on January 14th & 15th I decided to get some of CM's digital paper packs.  I played around using Full Moon as the main kit.  I do have a thing for Halloween. I did bring in a border from the Totally Tonal Red & Orange and I layered a photo mat from Sparks of Magic to make the black paper stretch across the page.  I am not sure who will be in the photos, but I do like it. I will add it to a file for base pages.  It has a spot for 1 5x7, 1 4x6, & 2 2x3's. 




I do like digital scrapbooking. I didn't have to worry about not having the right size die cut, not having enough of an element or too many, the only thing is I don't have the ability to use my specific tools to shape my papers. I will definitely be going digital for doing our Disney vacations. I have so many photos to do and have just been putting off because making 3 coordinating pages uses SOOOO many supplies. I have tons of bits and bobs from all the kits I have used that I don't have enough to make a set of pages for us. I am sorta kicking myself in the rear for not starting earlier with digital, how many kits that I would have liked but missed out on.  

I will be adding this to Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  I honestly did not expect to work with the Halloween kit first but that is the one that drew me.





4 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie this layout is awesome! What a fun kit! Enjoy the crop ... what a fun idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, (you can enter THREE times), we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun layouts, love them! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digital scrapbooking ROCKS!!!!!!!!! I love your page, I didn't know CM was still around.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    -- Dalis
    HTTP://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Halloween layout! Love the papers you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...