Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Hello 2022!

 This year I am determined to use my stash up and organize my supplies a bit better.  Ever since Totally Tiffany came out with the Kirstin Buddy Bag, I knew I had found out my solution to keeping things organized.  Somehow, I don't think I am the only one. They are almost always sold out.  I did hear from a little birdy that there was a purple one coming soon.  I can't wait!! I already have the pink & black versions.  I do hope that Totally Tiffany comes out with other colors.  I do like to color code manufacturers. I used to just mix everything together, but it got too hard to remember where each & every item came from.  Some items I have no clue where or who they're from because of gifts given or items found at garage sales and such.   My colors so far for organizing are:

    Pink = The Stamps of Life

    Purple = Crafter's Companion

    Dark Teal/Turquoise = Quick Quotes

    Red = Sizzix 

    Black = Stampin' Up

    Aqua = Creative Memories

    Orange = Close to My Heart

    Grey = Spellbinders

    Minty Green = Echo Park/Carta Bella

    Green = Other Companies or Unknown

    I may change or add more colors as I go into organizing my craft room this year. 


My other goals are 

*To participate in at least 4 challenges a week

*Keep up with my subscriptions and use product with in 60 days of getting it. 

Let's see how 2022 goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...