Thursday, December 9, 2021

Sketch Saturday #689

So, this whole blog is to get me motivated to use all the pretty papers, fibers, paints & fabrics that I have collected *cough* hoarded *cough* over the last 25+ years.  So, I decided to do as many challenges as possible that I could in my goal of working through my "collection".  My first challenge is Sketch Saturday #689. I have used a few of their sketches in the past but never have joined in the actual challenge. 



My card


Supplies:

    * Spellbinders Ivory A2 card base (from monthly card kits)

    * The Stamps of Life - Chocolates2Stamp and coordinating dies

    * Faber-Castell Goldfaber colored pencils

    * Stamps of Life - Hip Hip Hooray paper pad. 

    * Stamps of Life - 3-D inks

The Craftlings decided that they wanted to join in the fun and made a card for their art class today. The hardest decision that they had was which type of card to make.  It did not seem to take more that 30 minutes from start to finish once they picked a type & theme.  


Craftling #1



Supplies:

    * Hobby Lobby - Paper Studio Christmas Page Kit

    * Basic A2 card base in Off-White

  

Craftling #2


Supplies:

    * Hobby Lobby - Paper Studio Summer Page Kit #1865419

    * Basic A2 card base in Off-White

    * Co'ordinations - Black Tie (Letters)

    * The Stamps of Life - Script Alphabet Dies

    * White/ Iridescent Washi Tape

    * The Stamps of Life - Acrylic Heart - Yippee Card Kit (November 2021)


J

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the launch of your blog! Paper Playful is a great daily resource to find current challenges. You and your talented craftlings have done a fab job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info in Paper Playful. I will definitely be checking them out.

      Delete
  2. Marvelous!! Welcome to blog-land and thank you so much for sharing your cards with us at Sketch Saturday♥ Hope you will have lots of fun crafting and I look forward to seeing your creations. ~Dena J, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...