Friday, December 10, 2021

R is for Red - Alphabet Challenge

 After seeing the comment from Inkami about the challenge page Paper Playful I decided that I would see what crafting mischief I could get myself into on the Friday night.  After about an hour just browsing through the challenges listed today, I went with the first one.  Could have given myself more crafting time. Oh well. 

So...

On the side of my work area, I am trying to work through my many, many 6x6 paper pads. Once I saw the Alphabet Challenge Blog- R is for Red challenge, I knew I had the perfect paper in that stack. The paper is from Stamps of Life - Holiday Wishes paper pad - from the September 2021 card kit.  The page is just red bows about .5-inch square in alternating rows of two red colors - so hard to get it on camera.


The supplies that I used are:
    * A2 Card Base
    * Paper from Holiday Wishes - Bow Paper and Holly Cluster
    * Cranberry Cardstock - Stamps of Life
    * Gold Shimmer Paper - Open Stock 
    * Merry Christmas 2020 Die - Stamps of Life


    
    


2 comments:

  1. You've created a great Christmas card, and the red bows make such a great background. To be honest, I thought they were butterflies at first. With a prominent paper like this, a card doesn't need many more embellishments, which makes the holiday message and the holly a perfect fit. The red strip in the background is a great way to create a transition between the elements you used. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the gold is perfectly paired with the rich red.

    ReplyDelete

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...