Thursday, December 9, 2021

Chocolates2Stamp & Die Set - December 2021

 I am a Gold Club Member for The Stamps of Life and this month's Die Hard kit was Chocolates2Stamp with the coordinating dies. This kit is absolutely perfect for a chocoholic.  

I stamped in Archival ink in and colored the chocolates using Faber-Castell Goldfaber colored pencils.  In color numbers 109, 121, 125, 126, 183, 199, 250, & 283. I then added Stamps of Life 3-D inks on the top of the chocolates in black, white, gold glitter, candy, pool, ocean, and banana. 




Those pieces made me want chocolate so bad, the Craftlings kept coming in an saying I want something "sweet and melty" - the little stinkers.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...