Sunday, December 12, 2021

Christmas JOY Challenge - Double D Challenges

Today I did another challenge found on Paper Playful - Double D Challenges.

I am doing the Christmas JOY Challenge 

I again used the Holiday Wishes 6x6 paper pad from Stamps of Life. 

I ended up making 3 cards that fit the challenge, all use card bases from Stamps of Life *Yes, I know, I am obsessed with Stephanie Barnard & Stamps of Life* 



I used all Stamps of Life items mostly from the card kit - Holiday Wishes - September 2021- including the card stock, other items that I used are listed with each card. 


Card #1:

    * Triple Circle Flip-it
    * Eyelet Scalloped Circle Die Set- 2nd Smallest die
    * Trees4Christmas Stamp Set
    

Card #2:



    * Create-A-Scene Card Base with add-ons
    * Hollywreath2stamp & Die Set
    * Red Foil Paper
    * JOY Word Die 

Card #3:


    * Triangle Background Die
    * JOY Word Die 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Jackie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘JOY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...