Monday, December 13, 2021

The rabbit hole

 Hello y'all today I fell down a rabbit hole....


It all started because I found 3 extra packs of magnetic sheets that I put my dies on. THREE hours later I made a huge, Huge, HUGE! mess.  I did find a few sets of stamps, dies & hot foil plates I must have REALLY liked because I have multiples. 

I could not work on anything that required me to think after today's adventure.  I grabbed die from Spellbinders called Kaleidoscope Card Creator and a pack on core'dinations 65# paper in Harvest.  Put on an audiobook and just started crafting. 

The die was simple to do and the repetitive nature of running each set of layering dies through 4x in the colors made it somewhat relaxing. After making the card border, I used the waste to make some other bits that can layer on other things -tree buds, peacock feathers, candle flames, flower petals, etc.  Maybe tomorrow I can find the exact die I want and know I have somewhere in the craft room to make some fall-ish branches.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...