Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Welcome

 Welcome 


Let me introduce myself.  I am crafting addict.  I love doing just about all types of crafts, from papercrafts to wood art.  

I am a stay-at-home mom that is passing along my crafting craziness.  I have two "Craftlings" both who's crafting y'all may see from time to time.  They both adore getting lost in the craft room.  

I started this just so I/we could do different challenges as well as have a place to have a community to share my crafting craziness.  The last almost 2 years of missing expos, crops, classes, and retreats have made me realize how much I enjoyed the comradery and have missed it. 

So welcome again and let's see where this next year takes us.

Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...