Saturday, January 8, 2022

Incy Wincy Challenge

I was browsing PaperPlayful and came across the Incy Wincy Design Challenge while I was pondering how & what to with this challenge, either pastels or the sketch.  I came across my pouch with Stamps of Life Hippo2Stamp & Die set with the matching Solids4Hippos Stamp. 

I decided to use the sketch along with the stamp set to make a birthday card and coordinating envelope.  I did use pastels, but they were not the ones that were in the colorway.


Front

Inside


Envelope

Everything use was Stamps of life the paper is from the Blessed Card Kit -February 2019, the balloons are stamped from sets balloons2cut, party animals class set, banners2cut, happybirthday4HSN & minidoublebanner2stamp.  the squiggly balloon I used a banner for the print and cut a balloon from the party animals class.  I do like how all of Stephanie's designs can work together.  

The card base is cut from a piece of Cherry cardstock.  

The blue polka dot paper is cut at 4" x 5.25"
The tag/banner is approximately 1.25" x 4" cut with a notch
The yellow gingham is 2.5" x 3.5"

Colors used are Cloud, Sage, Kiwi, Sunshine, Cherry, Razzleberry, & Bubblegum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...