Monday, January 17, 2022

Creative Memories January Virtual Crop


 I am so happy to have been able to participate in the virtual crop that Creative Memories hosted on Facebook.  I decided to make this weekend like a normal crop and be "away" from Friday at Noon until Sunday evening.  I used the time to participate in the CM challenges, I was able to complete all 6 challenges and get them posted to the FB group in time. I only used digital paper from CM and the packs are listed with each sketch. 

Sketch #1 - #CMVirtualCrop1Jan2022 

 Vitamin Sea & Snowbound for the "sand"


Sketch #2 - #CMVirtualCrop2Jan2022

Top layer

Botton & middle layer

Bottom layer on right hand side

For sketch #2 it took a ton of time, I got into making the pages. I will be printing the pages then layering the pages using peek-a-boo pockets and an 8x8 page protector to make an interactive layout.  It I cut everything just right the background will match up. I used only Snowbound for these layouts. 

Sketch #3 - #CMVirtualCrop3Jan2022

Sparks of Magic & a Mickey Image

I absolutely ADORE Mickey and all things Disney.  I am going to be doing an entire book just on our Disney Vacations. I have 1000's of photos to sort and scrap from Disney.  

Sketch #4 - #CMVirtualCrop4Jan2022

Book Smarts & Love Each Other 2

Sketch #5 - #CMVirtualCrop5Jan2022

Love Wins

Sketch #6 - #CMVirtualCrop6Jan2022

Book Smarts & NSD 2021 with a running shoe icon

I cannot wait for until next month to do it all over again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...