Friday, December 17, 2021

Sketch Saturday #690

I did another Sketch Saturday today.  




I based this card off of a Double Wonder layout from Julie Davison.  Because I had 6x6 paper my cutting measurements are slightly different.


I cut a 1 1/8" of the 'cover' of the card and added .5" strip along the edge. I keep the 1" on the back edge. The bow and epoxy dots are in Stamps of Life -Cranberry. 

I am still trying to use up the Holiday Wishes paper pad.  I WILL finish today...I hope. It will all depend on how well my Friday night goes.  We are taking a day off schooling, chores are basically done, and finally dinner is done, Enchilada Soup. Yum! Now to see what kinda crafting craziness we can get into tonight.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back at it again... I hope.

 I am back... I hope I am back at it again. Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  I did become a Creative Memories Advisor in the ho...